Pages

Seperation?

I have realised I have become totally obsessed with Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Not only have I become obsessed with it, but I realised that it fascinates me.
 The separation of love and work, work and intimacy.  It is a mystery to me.
I believe woman search for Love within sex and men search for sex within sex, the latter making more sense, no?  We hope for intimacy, they hope for sex. 
Then...once the a finds the perfect match of sex and laundry, he pees on the hypothetical fence surrounding this mystical lady and no one is allowed near.
Men separate love and sex, easily making the availability of sex expanded.
I have a friend that does the same thing. For her sex is just sex, no strings, no intimacy. She doesn't necessarily want intimacy with that person, at that moment she just wants sex.
As young girls we are taught sex is only okay if "Married" (which is hardly feasible nowadays) or the man truly "loves you" (which also may be a bit unrealistic in all circumstances).  It makes sex a sacred type thing. But it isn't when you think of it. In a relationship, sex doesn't equal intimacy or love; it’s just the representation of that.
Work is work,
Sex is sex,
Intimacy is intimacy,
Seems like it would make for a better life, just a thought.